Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Patch

Here we are at our favorite pumpkin patch, the Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur, IL. We had the place practically to ourselves on October 31st and the weather was, as Drew will often say, "Two words: Awe. Some." However, neither was in a picture taking mood. In fact, at one point Drew asked why I take their picture. Well, dude, maybe it's because your Dad has about 3 pictures from his childhood and your Mom remember the era when you sent your pictures in to be developed. When they came back, you might have 4 season's worth of stuff on there. Hopefully he'll be grateful when he's 25 that his momma took a few shots now and again.








1 comment:

loraine said...

Oh my goodness, I remember the few seasons on a roll of film. Four kids did that to my parents. That's why I say have two kids at the most. LOL

Cute of the kids even if they didn't want to do it.