Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Gramabby's" 60th birthday

Yesterday was my Aunt Abby's 60th birthday and her kids surprised her with a big old party, Johnson-style. It was nice to see nearly all the cousins again--most of whom I recognized ;>P

This is Aunt Abby with Uncle Tim and my dad.

Brother Adam with li'l Miles. He also celebrated a birthday this week...the big ONE!


I love this one of some of the kids. It's Eden, Erin, Elise, and my cousin Julie's son Richard. They were about the only kids not in perpetual motion at the time of this shooting. (Note that Drew isn't in the picture. He and Jean's boys, Marcus, Michael, and Mason, barely stopped for breath.)

I love this! Abby has 17 grandkids. Jean had each one trace their hand and write a message to her, then shaped the hands in the "I love you" sign to use as table decorations. Since Jerry's four kids are in Italy she had them send theirs in the mail. Apparently Canaan has always called her "Babby." Just adorable.


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Uncle Dave is the biggest kid of them all. Here he is with Sophia and Michael...or is it Mason? A little hard to tell.

I am seriously bummed that my batteries died before getting more shots. There will be shameless begging on my part to get others' copies.




No comments: