Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tae Kwon Do no more?

Drew has been SO pumped about tae kwon do. He has gone for a month now and has just been ridiculously excited about going. Well, the instructor pulled me aside after Tuesday's lesson and said he's been playing more than learning and that we should consider taking him out. I was floored--he'd never said ANYTHING about Drew's behavior prior to this and Drew has always acted as though he'd enjoyed the lessons afterward. (I was also a little peeved that we'd just spent $20 on a uniform for him and have paid through the next month...though that can probably be refunded.) I'm hoping that after we talk with him, Drew will be better behaved and able to continue.





Here's a picture of him all decked out--and I can't figure out how to make this picture upright, grrr:








No comments: